Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Posted by Tammy | 6:02 AM | 1 comments »



FOR TODAY... Tuesday, February 3

Outside my window...it is dark
I am thinking...six more weeks of winter--I can do it!!
I am thankful for...Jesus
From the learning rooms...I need to bloom where I am planted
From the kitchen...coffee
I am wearing...black warm-up pants and a black zippered hoodie
I am creating...a new attitude about my existence
I am going...to take Dan to the bus stop in a few minutes
I am reading...Do You Think I'm Beautiful by Angela Thomas
I am hoping...that the sun will come out today
I am hearing...my fingers tapping on the keyboard
Around the house...it is very quiet
One of my favorite things...my laptop. I love keeping in touch with my online friends
A few plans for the rest of the week: nothing planned--it will be a quiet week
Here is picture thought I am sharing..today is my Westie's (Hailey) birthday. Here is a picture of her with Maddie the day we brought Maddie home. They are good friends















You can join in on the fun, too! Simple Woman's Daybook

1 comments

  1. Sue // February 4, 2009 at 9:43 AM  

    How absolutely adorable is that picture of Hailey and Maddie!! Sweet!

    I love keeping in touch with my online friends too! You all bring me so much joy :-)

    How are you enjoying Angela's book so far? I'll look for you later so we can "dish" on what you're reading!

    Love ya xo

Post a Comment