Monday, February 16, 2009

Posted by Tammy | 9:24 PM | 4 comments »



FOR TODAY... Monday, February 16

Outside my window...it is dark
I am thinking...that I need to get ready for bed
I am thankful for...doctors
From the learning rooms...life is a gift!
From the kitchen...I just splurged on a small bowl of mint chocolate chip ice cream
I am wearing...black workout pants and a blue t-shirt
I am creating...this blog entry
I am going...to sleep well tonight
I am reading...Do You Think I'm Beautiful by Angela Thomas
I am hoping...that April's doctor appointment Wednesday gives us some answers
I am hearing...the television
Around the house...we are winding down for the night
One of my favorite things...my bed
A few plans for the rest of the week: doctor on Wednesday (for April), gym, clean house.
Here is picture thought I am sharing..this is my bird Meiko. She flew away last June and I still miss her terribly :*(










You can join in on the fun, too! Simple Woman's Daybook

4 comments

  1. Judy // February 16, 2009 at 9:36 PM  

    Tammy, you & I are wearing the same thing tonight. :-) What a beautiful bird! If only she would fly back. Hope you have a blessed week Tammy - keeping you in prayer. Hugs!

  2. Susan // February 16, 2009 at 11:54 PM  

    Hi Tammy, I will be praying for April. I am sorry about Meiko. Hugs

  3. Denise // February 17, 2009 at 9:58 AM  

    Hi Tammy, keeping April in my prayers for Wednesday. The rest of your week looks like mine, housework and gym ;)

  4. Mary // February 24, 2009 at 9:11 PM  

    Hi Tammy, I'm keeping April in my prayers for tomorrow too. Awwww, I had a budgie once. They are so sweet and yours looks like she was a doll. I understand why you miss her. Little budgie kisses are the best.

Post a Comment