Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Posted by Tammy | 7:29 AM | 3 comments »



FOR TODAY... Tuesday, February 24

Outside my window...it is cloudy
I am thinking...about my busy day ahead
I am thankful for...being in the last week of February
From the learning rooms...don't sweat the small stuff
From the kitchen...just coffee so far
I am wearing...ugh! A blue Eeyore sleep shirt and purple Grumpy sleep pants. I'm all about comfort, people!! :-p
I am creating...a new attitude
I am going...to the orthodontist and the gym today
I am reading...Do You Think I'm Beautiful by Angela Thomas
I am hoping...that the sun comes out today because it is supposed to warm up and that would make today almost perfect
I am hearing...the radio
Around the house...it is messy and I really need to straighten up today
One of my favorite things...my CD collection
A few plans for the rest of the week: several trips to the gym, orthodontist today (for April), house cleaning
Here is picture thought I am sharing..last week I shared a pic of Meiko and this week I'm sharing another one. She slept in this little tent every night. I can't believe that she has been gone for almost nine months :-(

3 comments

  1. ~Pam~ // February 24, 2009 at 6:59 PM  

    Hi Tammy,
    I really admire your dedication to working out. I feel really out of shape, well I know I am. lol
    Aw, cute pic of Meiko. I know you miss her.
    ((((hugs))))
    love and hugs

  2. Sue // February 24, 2009 at 7:31 PM  

    I can't believe it's been 9 months Meiko's been gone, Tammy! WOW!

    I LOVE Angela Thomas' books ~ hope you're enjoying it :-)

    Big hugs xo

  3. Kia // February 26, 2009 at 7:28 AM  

    What a beautiful entry, Tammy! :) I'm trying to catch up with your old post. I have not been online much for about 4 weeks. Still sick. Can't wait for Spring! :) ((HUGS)) and smiles!

Post a Comment