Monday, March 2, 2009

Posted by Tammy | 7:26 AM | 4 comments »



FOR TODAY... Monday, March 2

Outside my window...the sun is shining but it is cold and we still have a layer of snow from Saturday. It will be gone in a couple of days, though.
I am thinking...about my trip to Alabama this Thursday.
I am thankful for...meteorological spring being here!
From the learning rooms...I am starting a new Bible study today.
From the kitchen...coffee and a biscotti.
I am wearing...my purple Grumpy sleep pants and a pink and gray Thumper pajama top (and socks!) I also have a blanket wrapped around me.
I am creating...ummm...not a thing :P
I am going...to try to hit the gym today and tomorrow because starting Wednesday I won't be able to.
I am reading...Managing your Moods.
I am hoping...that everyone is in a good mood today. Some of us had some grumpy moments over the weekend :(
I am hearing..Maddie on the floor chewing on her bone.
Around the house...my piles are, once again, starting to wander out of their confines. Time to consolidate and throw things away.
One of my favorite things...my micro fleece blanket
A few plans for the rest of the week: a couple of trips to the gym, a drive up to Mound City to meet my mom and Matt and bring Matt home with me (he is going to stay here with April and Ben while Dan and I are out of town), heading to Orange Beach, AL on Thursday!
Here is picture thought I am sharing..this photo was taken exactly one year ago today--the day after we brought Maddie home. She was no bigger than April's shoe!

4 comments

  1. Sue // March 2, 2009 at 9:57 AM  

    Aw look at tiny little Maddie. You should try & take another pic with that same shoe this year to show us how much she's grown!

    Enjoy your day & hopefully we can meet up online today!

    Love ya xo

  2. Mary // March 3, 2009 at 9:01 AM  

    Good morning, Tammy,

    I'm still wondering about April's doctor's appointment last Wednesday. I hope all is well with her.

    Awww, the tiny puppy next to the shoe shot is adorable. How sweet is that!? Will you show her next to the same shoe next week?

    Blessings on your week.

    Love, Mary

  3. Denise // March 3, 2009 at 12:05 PM  

    Hi Tammy, Maddie looks so tiny and cute, I love little dogs:)
    Hope you have a great trip to AL, how long will you be there? Hope you can get to the gym before you go. I am making a great effort to get there more than just twice a week, so far so good, this week at least!

  4. Judy // March 3, 2009 at 12:54 PM  

    Hi Tammy - Each time I came to your blogger blog yesterday, it was a blank page, so glad that it's now up. What an adorable pic of Maddie! So tiny! I agree - you need a picture of her next the shoe now...or would she now sit there now? :-) I didn't know you were going to AL - have fun! Sending you big hugs!

Post a Comment