Monday, March 9, 2009

Posted by Tammy | 10:50 AM | 5 comments »



FOR TODAY... Monday, March 9

Outside my window...cloudy again with rain on the way.
I am thinking...about the hour we lost Saturday night but thankful for longer evenings.
I am thankful for...more warmer days than cold ones!
From the learning rooms...I realize, once again, how difficult it is to be patient.
From the kitchen...a sour cream enchilada and a few tortilla chips.
I am wearing...a red camisole shirt I got for $2.95 at Maurice's in Gulf Shores, AL and a black pair of warm up pants
I am creating...nada
I am going...to the doctor today and starting tomorrow it's back to the gym!
I am reading...Managing your Moods.
I am hoping...that this week goes fast because April is in Omaha visiting Grandma and I miss her :(
I am hearing..Dan typing on his keyboard. He is home ill today.
Around the house...things are pretty orderly. Just need to clean up the kitchen.
One of my favorite things...tortilla chips and salsa :p
A few plans for the rest of the week: doctor today, several gym trips, another trip to Mound City to get April and bring her back home. That will be either Thursday or Sunday
Here is picture thought I am sharing...the sun setting over the Gulf of Mexico. Beautiful!

5 comments

  1. Sue // March 9, 2009 at 12:26 PM  

    I hope the week goes fast for you with April gone. I know you'll miss her something awful!

    Beautiful picture. I LOVE the Gulf!! Sigh!
    We're hoping to sneak over to the Atlantic when we are in Raleigh in a few weeks! I need me some sand in my toes!!

    Hugs xo

  2. Denise // March 9, 2009 at 1:27 PM  

    Beautiful sunset. I hope your week goes quickly too and April is home soon. I'm hoping mine goes slowly ;-)

  3. Cindy // March 9, 2009 at 4:00 PM  

    What a lovely picture. I love sunrises and sunsets and that is brillant.

    Hope April is having a great time, but gets back home to you soon.

    XOXOXOXO

  4. Susan // March 9, 2009 at 6:58 PM  

    So are you ready to move to the Gulf Coast now? Very nice picture! I hope you had a nice time there. Summer time on the West Coast?

  5. Judy // March 9, 2009 at 8:18 PM  

    Hi Tammy! I loved your picture. We lived right across the road from the gulf when we lived in Biloxi - what a way to wake up every morning! It was awesome! Hope your week goes quickly too so that you can get April back - it's so neat that you & she are so close. Hugs!

Post a Comment