Monday, April 13, 2009

Posted by Tammy | 7:06 PM | 3 comments »





FOR TODAY... Monday, April 13

Outside my window...dark, dreary, and rainy
I am thinking...I need to finish my bible study and get it posted
I am thankful for...Resurrection Sunday. Thank you Lord, for loving me soooo much!
From the learning rooms...I have a brand new (old) revelation of God's immense love for me and I realize that I need to stop squandering my time
From the kitchen...a ham sandwich and Sun Chips
I am wearing...a red cami and red, snowflake pajama pants
I am creating...a new attitude (again)
I am going...to try to learn to live each day as though it was my last
I am reading...Managing Your Emotions
I am hoping...that it really warms up this week like they are forecasting it to
I am hearing...Mamma Mia on the television
Around the house...need to do a bit of straightening up
One of my favorite things...my relationship with my daughter
A few plans for the rest of the week...a few gym trips, some cleaning and decluttering, and a trip to see my son this weekend for his birthday. He's turning 22!!
Here is picture thought I am sharing...Maddie right when we picked her up from the breeder last year. So cute!!

3 comments

  1. Sue // April 13, 2009 at 2:24 PM  

    Happy Monday Tammy!

    I'm so proud of you in your "new 'tude" :-) I think we all need that little attitude adjustment every now and then.

    Maddie is such a cutie. I'm so glad you have her to love and enjoy.

    Safe travels to Omaha this week!

    Love you xo

  2. Susan // April 13, 2009 at 9:45 PM  

    Hi Tammy, I am so glad to see you post and thanks for leaving me a note too. Maddy is so cute!!!! Have a great week. OK Hugs

  3. Denise // April 15, 2009 at 8:56 AM  

    Hi Tammy, I am excited about your 'new attitude', I always love reading what God has planned for you, I hope you can share along the way.
    Maddie is a cutie
    xxxxx

Post a Comment