Monday, May 3, 2009

Posted by Tammy | 9:38 AM | 4 comments »





FOR TODAY... Monday, May 3

Outside my window...beautiful, bright, and sunny!
I am thinking...I have a to-do list as long as my arm, but I'm sitting here watching a movie instead.
I am thankful for...God's mercy and His willingness to give me second chances (and third and fourth and...)
From the learning rooms...so much! But mainly, time is precious and I need to stop being so 'me' focused
From the kitchen...just had a bowl of shredded wheat
I am wearing...oversized Grumpy pajama top and snowflake jammie pants
I am creating...a beautiful yard now that spring has truly sprung!
I am going...to make the most of the time I have this week
I am reading...my Bible
I am hoping...that I can change my orientation from task to process
I am hearing...Five People You Meet In Heaven on television
Around the house...lots of projects going on. And flowers are blooming!
One of my favorite things...my new garden clock/thermometer that I got as an early Mother's Day gift
A few plans for the rest of the week...a trip to the Goodwill, some yard projects, lots of walks with the dogs
Here is picture thought I am sharing...a swan that lives on a nearby pond. Very mean, but beautiful! I'll post a pic of my new clock/thermometer next week after I get it off my camera.

4 comments

  1. Sue // May 4, 2009 at 2:08 PM  

    Funny how those swans are such beautiful birds but SO mean! Crazy!

    Enjoy your lawn and garden. I wanna see a pic of your Mother's Day gift!

    Have a great week! Hugs xo

  2. Susan // May 4, 2009 at 5:34 PM  

    Hi Tammy, that is a a pretty picture. I think I need some Grumpy pj's too. :) Hugs

  3. Mary // May 4, 2009 at 11:04 PM  

    You are a girl after my own heart. So, what movie did you watch? Inquiring minds want to know! :)

  4. Judy // May 12, 2009 at 7:07 PM  

    Hi Tammy! Loved your post. I had to smile at your arm long list of 'to dos', but you are watching a movie. :-) I wish I could have seen a pic of a Grumpy top paired with snowflake bottoms. :-) I wish I had a snowflake to cool this over 100F temps! Sending hugs

Post a Comment