Monday, January 26, 2009

Posted by Tammy | 7:54 AM | 2 comments »






FOR TODAY... Monday, January 26

Outside my window...it STILL looks like winter--cold and gray and threatening to snow :(
I am thinking...about all I have to do today
I am thankful for...April, May, June, July... ;)
From the learning rooms...God is more than sufficient
From the kitchen...coffee and biscotti
I am wearing...my pajamas
I am creating...a new and stronger marriage (working on it every day)
I am going...to take a shower and get ready to start my day
I am reading...my Bible
I am hoping...that this cold spell breaks soon!
I am hearing...the oldies station on the radio
Around the house...all is warm with the fireplace roaring
One of my favorite things...is the knowledge that God is always with me--no matter what!
A few plans for the rest of the week: cardiologist appointment, gym trips, and house cleaning
Here is picture thought I am sharing..simple days this past summer















Wanna play too? The Simple Woman's Daybook

2 comments

  1. Cindy // January 26, 2009 at 1:31 PM  

    Tammy, LOVE the picture that you posted. It's awesome. You both look so relaxed.

    Hugs sweetie!

  2. Judy // January 28, 2009 at 12:05 AM  

    Tammy - I posted my comment in the wrong entry. I think having the comment area at the top, threw me. Anyway - loved your post today! Loved the pic too of you & your hubby. Have a wonderful week. Hugs

Post a Comment