Monday, January 19, 2009

Posted by Tammy | 8:23 AM | 5 comments »




FOR TODAY... Monday, January 19

Outside my window...it looks like winter--cold and gray
I am thinking...about dying my hair today
I am thankful for...my nice, warm house when the weather is icky outside
From the learning rooms...with age comes wisdom
From the kitchen...nothing but coffee yet
I am wearing...my pajamas
I am creating...a new journal in a composition book
I am going...to hit the gym again today--need to burn off the calories I took in at Rancho Grande Saturday :(
I am reading...my Bible
I am hoping...that we get the 60 degree temps they are forecasting later this week!
I am hearing...the oldies station on the radio
Around the house...all is quiet
One of my favorite things...is my puppy, Maddie
A few plans for the rest of the week: to get to the gym several times and get back on track physically
Here is picture thought I am sharing..Maddie after her bath. This was taken with my brand new camera :)

You can participate, too, by visiting The Simple Woman's Daybook

5 comments

  1. Cindy // January 19, 2009 at 8:06 PM  

    I hope you got to the gym today, Tammy. I feel grateful for my warm house too on cold icy mornings.
    Maddie looks so adorable.

    Hugs!

  2. Sue // January 19, 2009 at 9:29 PM  

    Hey Sweetie... I miss our daily chats! I'll be home soon & get back to "normal". Hope you had a simply wonderful day!

    Hugs xo

  3. Judy // January 21, 2009 at 2:19 AM  

    Hi Tammy - I wish I could send you some of our warm weather. What a cutie sweet Maddie is! I know she is your 'baby'. Have a wonderful day! Hugs

  4. Judy // January 28, 2009 at 12:03 AM  

    Hi Tammy! I loved your answers today. Loved the pic of you & your hubby too. Have a wonderful week! Hugs

  5. Susan // January 28, 2009 at 9:37 PM  

    Hi Tammy, I guess this cold weather is all over and a roaring fire sounds nice. We don't have access to our fireplace this year because of the baby. Hugs

Post a Comment