Monday, January 12, 2009

Posted by Tammy | 11:54 AM | 5 comments »













FOR TODAY... Monday, January 12

Outside my window...it is cold and gray and threatening to rain and/or snow
I am thinking...about all the things I need to get done today
I am thankful for...my family and the time we spent together last week
From the learning rooms...I'm still trying to figure out how to introduce balance into my life
From the kitchen...coffee!!
I am wearing...my pajamas
I am creating...this new blog
I am going...to hit the gym later and try to lose the few pounds I gained on the cruise :-(
I am reading...my Bible
I am hoping...to get caught up on my Bible study this week
I am hearing...the radio
Around the house...is a mess that really needs to be cleaned up
One of my favorite things...is to spend a quiet morning drinking my coffee and catching up on emails
A few plans for the rest of the week: to get back to my 'normal' routine. I haven't had one since October.
Here is picture thought I am sharing..this rainbow occurred after a surprise rain on the last day of our cruise. It reminds me of God's promises. :)



You can participate, too, by visiting The Simple Woman's Daybook

5 comments

  1. ~Pam~ // January 12, 2009 at 9:42 AM  

    Hi Tammy! I am so glad you are doing this! I love it here, very pretty.
    Have a cozy day.
    xoxo

  2. Susan // January 12, 2009 at 6:35 PM  

    Hi Tammy, That is a beautiful picture. Maybe you can make a header of that. I am sure you will never forget the trip. Ready to scrap now> :) Hugs

  3. Kia // January 13, 2009 at 6:53 AM  

    Ciao Tammy, I saw your link at Susan's :) I liked your entry, the pic of the rainbow is just perfect! :) Cinnamon-hugs!

  4. Cindy // January 13, 2009 at 9:16 AM  

    Hi Tammy, lookie, I found it. Glad you decided to join us on this little venture.

    Great pic!

  5. Sue // January 13, 2009 at 9:54 AM  

    YAY!! I'm glad you're joining in on the fun with the Simple Woman's Daybook :-)

    That picture of the rainbow is BREATHTAKING! I would never have imagined a rainbow in the middle of the ocean - not sure why I wouldn't but I didn't! lol

    Enjoyed your post!!

    Hugs xo

Post a Comment